Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Setting Up Manual & Automatic Payment Program in SAP

I am doing a project in my institute. we are facing a problem in running a automatic payment program. Suppose I have a balance of Rs 100000 in my bank account and today I am running a Automatic payment run. Total payment of the run are Rs 150000. So when I run Automatic payment run it is not giving any error message. What to do with this problem.

In my point of view we have to create validation. And link between bank account and payment method. If the balance is less than the automatic payment amount the run should be stopped .

The Automatic Payment Program does not check the Balance of your Bank Account.(GL A/c. Bal.)

What it does check is the min & max amounts that you have maintained in your customisation.

In FBZP Transaction (type in easy access screen), you have to maintain the config for your automatic payment runs.

In Bank determination (in FBZP), you have to fill in the available amounts for each Bank. This is the maximum amount up to which payments will be generated by the Auto. Pay. Run.

So if you want to ensure that on any single day the payment run does not pay more than bank balance, you have to update on a daily basis available balance to match with your bank balance .

In SPRO you can find the customisation for A P Run, but FBZP is the old transaction for the same thing. Plus it lets you do all the related customisation, in one place.

As far as I know, there is no direct way of linking your GL account balance to the A P Run. *--

I am creating a new company code 'A', in which the paying company code will be 'B' and the sending company code will be 'A'. Now I have to configure for both manual and automated payments.

Couple of questions on that:

1. For cross-company payments what do I have to do different in the configuration settings.

2. In manual outgoing payments, My user has a list of reason codes ( for overpayment/underpayment) defined for an old company code, it's not allowing me to copy that into my new company code. How can I do that.

In Customizing Maintain Payment Program : Transaction code FBZP
1) define your company code'A" & "B" both in section tab (All Company code)

2) Define Paying company Code for example "A" paying company

3) Payment Method in country in tab
Country IN (India) - Name of Country - Payment Method "C" is for Cheque "D" for Demand Draft etc

4) Payment Method in Company code - for example "A" is paying company define payment method in same section

5) In Bank Determination Section - define Ranking Order, Bank Accounts, Available Amount, Value Date, Expences/ Charges

6) Define House Bank : HB Name , Account ID Bank Account Text,

While runing APP (F110) user should select paying Co Code "A" in maintain variant,

No comments:

Archive

All Rights Reserved